Wednesday 6 August 2014

Introducing...


Ubai
My favourite subject at school is math. Because it is fun and easy.
My favourite activity after school is wach tv . Because there are awesome stuff on.
My best friend is Nather. Because he is good and kind.
The easiest thing at school is spelling. Because I do it every day.
The thing that I have to work on is science. Because of the research.
My favourite thing to read is Geronimo stilton. Because they are cool.
My favourite is my ipad .
Because it makes my spelling easy.

What I hope for my next birthday is lego. Because it is awesome. 


The best my family does is make me happy Because there are kind
I wish I had more money. Because that I could buy a psp.
The one thing I want to change about school is the pool. Because it cold.
The one thing i want to change about home is my room. Because I want a secret lab. 

2 comments:

  1. I love what you have written about your family being kind :) and can't wait to see your plans for a secret lab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ubai a secret lab! I think you should add what your going to put in it.

    ReplyDelete